Please note the following when contacting the Somerset Safeguarding Adults Board.
- Do not submit service user-related queries (including about Coronavirus) – these should be directed to the member organisation(s) involved
- Do not submit Safeguarding Referrals – These should be made as detailed above
- Do not send progress or give an update on an existing referral to Somerset Council‘s Adult Social Care service
- Do not submit a Subject Access Request for information that a member organisation holds
- Do not make a complaint about a member organisation. Each member organisation will have their own complaints processes, which should be followed.
If you would prefer to contact us directly, please contact Keith Perkin (Independent Chair) or Stephen Miles (Board Business Manager)